I don't know how familiar you are with website design or such, but I created a project blog a year ago that dealt with websites and emotions. Check out akeller211.wordpress.com and look at wefeelfine, lovelines, or even noplace. Maybe you could make a video collage of how you're feeling at certain times.
Maybe if you analyze what you want to create when your feeling a certain way, and see if there is something in common?
Hi Amy!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how familiar you are with website design or such, but I created a project blog a year ago that dealt with websites and emotions. Check out akeller211.wordpress.com and look at wefeelfine, lovelines, or even noplace. Maybe you could make a video collage of how you're feeling at certain times.
Maybe if you analyze what you want to create when your feeling a certain way, and see if there is something in common?
Hope that helps a little bit.